Chahta immi Cultural center
The CICC has been developed to showcase and provide cultural education through exhibitory on Choctaw Artforms. The Center includes the Archives Collection and the Institute of Chahta Immi.
- Information Center into the History and Culture of the Tribe.
- Showcase the traditional artforms of the Mississippi Choctaws.
- A place-based learning for Choctaw Artforms through exhibits, classes, and special events.
- Promote Choctaw Language throughout the center.
- A multi-media experience on Choctaw Artforms.
- Showcase Choctaw Pottery and the revitalization of this artform.
- Place-based learning:
Mom's Morning Out – Monthly, Saturday 9 am – 12 pm.
Summer Outdoor Events by the Pond
Storytelling by Tribal Elders
Regularly scheduled Events of Choctaw Artisans and Craftsmen
Cultural Educational Programming.
- Institute of Chahta Immi provides retail on Choctaw Experiences, Information on Mississippi Choctaws and a training area for learning Choctaw Language and Culture.