The MBCI Tribal Archives is dedicated to collect, preserve, and make accessible for research and educational purposes the permanent records and its culture materials regarding the historical and cultural identity of the Mississippi Choctaw.
- Guides in Research (Academic, Literature, Legal, Genealogy).
- Donation and Gift Programs.
- Records Management Assistance and Training.
- Provide Archiving storage and retrieval assistance to MBCI Tribal Administration and other Tribal Programs.
- Serve as a hub for research related to the MS Choctaw Tribe with universities, museums, cultural and other research organizations.
- Collaborate with Tribal, state, regional and Federal agencies to address issues related to the care and preservation of holdings in small collections and protection of identified Choctaw artifacts.
- By request, provide a cultural overview spokesperson to Tribal and non-Tribal entities.